Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It was almost spring!

Despite what my calendar says...spring is not what is going on outside right now. Retail shops are stocking up on pool supplies, swim suits, tank tops, shorts, and of course flip flops but there is no need to use any of these items right now, unless one is planning a tropical vacation (and if you are, can I come too?).

This is a pic from our trip to PCB last year!


 Anyways, last week on the first official day of spring my furbaby and I spent some time outside and captured a few pictures. She's not a big fan of being outdoors so I was lucky that she was so cooperative about it. Here's a few pictures:

Flowers on the side of the house

Cloud 

There are a ton of these in our backyard

Rosie (the Furbaby)

Trees beside the house

This is the view from our side yard

She's ready to go back in now
 I don't know how the weather is for you at the moment, but it's been snowing here all week so far. Nothing is sticking here so at least we're not getting stranded at home or anything. My niece and nephew are on spring break this week and have gotten a good bit of snow this week. I'm just ready for spring to start. It's almost time for the Lookouts first game and I would like to not freeze if at all possible!



 Hope you enjoy the pics readers and as always I would love to hear your feedback. Have a great day and try to stay warm!

No comments: