Friday, March 1, 2013

Pictures galore!

It's no big surprise that I love taking pictures. There are some days when I'm sitting at home bored and I will grab my camera and take pictures of completely random things. In the past I just delete them afterwards, but I think from here on out...I'm going to start sharing them instead. Here are a few that I'm sort of proud of. I'm hoping that eventually I will have some great shots that I can use to decorate my home. Hope you enjoy!

Clown fish at the aquarium

You can learn a lot of things from the flowers

Fireworks at AT&T Field

From the tree in our front yard

So there you have it just a few pictures I've taken... Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Limitless Flaws said...

Really great pictures...! Are you a proffesional????

M. Johnston said...

Thank you! I've loved taking pictures all my life, but I'm not a professional.