Saturday, February 2, 2013

How are those resolutions coming along?

So it's the beginning of February, we have had time to get comfortable in 2013. Hopefully by now we have stopped doing this:



 The point that I'm getting to is simply this...how are you doing with your resolutions for this year that is still so full of promise? I've actually set goals for myself and so far I think I'm doing well on each of them. Now granted there is one that I hadn't really planned to start until this month, but it took a little bit of planning before hand (which I did) and I'm right on track with it! If you're still doing well, kudos..but if you find yourself already slacking off. Fear not, I think I have a few ways to help you get back on track!

1.) This is the start of a new month. Simply, if you've been slacking off after a couple of weeks...this is a great time to get back on the tracks and back to work! So make sure that this is something that you want to accomplish and get to it!

2.) Make a list. Write down what it is that you're wanting to do and place it somewhere as a reminder. Put it on a post-it and place it somewhere that you will see daily. Another suggestion would be to write about it in a small journal you keep by the bed (or in your purse, backpack, whatever). There's also online journals which I'm a fan of (LiveJournal)

3.) Get yourself a coach! Get yourself a friend or close family member that will check in on your progress from time to time. Usually this can benefit both if the friend or family member is also working on a goal!

I hope that this has been helpful. For now I shall leave you with an ecard. Have a very happy February and best of luck on the resolutions!

No comments: