Sunday, June 1, 2014

I'm back...

So I know it's been a year since I've made any posts...but it has been such a crazy time for me where I've hardly felt like I've had time to sleep let alone sit on the computer and let my inner writer out!

 One of my goals for this next year of my life is to focus more on the blog as well as my photography. So be on the lookout for more of me...and sorry for being away for sooooo long!

The husband and I at Hollywood Studios in March

The first thing I'm going to work on is this idea I have to sort of celebrate my birthday with you, dear readers. So this is going to be Disney movie week in honor of one of my passions. Anyone that has ever had a long conversation with me will tell you that I have no shame in letting my Disney geek flag fly proudly. I hope that you will join in my adventure of posting about some of the cases that don't sit on my movie shelves long enough to collect dust!

 Have a wonderful day and happy June readers!

No comments: